31 Temmuz 2009 Cuma

Stan Lee Talks Spider Man 4th



The villain in Spiderman 4 has not yet been announced. But we all try to guess who it will be. I have bets on the Lizard as the most likely villain in the next Spiderman movie.

Some days I have during the search for Spiderman 4 on the web I just found a video interview of Stan Lee, creator of Spider-Man.
The interview comes from a year ago. But I think it still sounds right, and it would be the Lizard hypothesis:




Stan Lee Talks Spider-Man 4th
So Stan Lee claims that:

"A nice logical next villain would be
Lizard, because I believe that the characters were in each of the 3 previous films. "
I do not think that any producer or scriptwriter Stan Lee would be against.

Given the fact that almost a
Lizard is in
Spiderman 4th Maybe
Lizard, together with some other bad guys in the fight against his superhero Spiderman.
Sam Raimi --

Sam Raimi --

"We are certainly talking about the work of the material in the comic books, and nothing [invented] outside the" Raimi continued. "All signs or villain or villains, what we decide to do, is Stan Lee's creations, or those who came after him."
Sam Raimi

Sam Raimi and remains of the original material. And I bet he is Stan Lee: The old man is still the old man in the house! Surely we are the lizard from now!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder